French, Spanish and international business law
With a degree in European business law, Véronique ROUMÉGOUS is familiar with the different European legal systems.
She is qualified as a lawyer in France and Spain.
She has experience as a lawyer in Canada, France and Spain, always focused on international issues (Russia, China, Japan, Africa etc…).
- Contract drafting in different languages
- Special clauses drafting
- General terms and conditions of sale
- Commercial lease agreements
- Legal assistance to commercial teams and managers for their commercial negotiations
- Onsite assistance for the business meetings and videoconferences.
Don’t start your negotiations without signing a confidentiality agreement.
Commercial relationships are long and complex.
Your ideas and methods are worth their weight in gold! PROTECT THEM!
The structuring of markets on a global scale has led to the development of important and strict regulations in competition law.
Experienced in this field, your lawyer assists you in the organization and development of your distribution networks in France and abroad.
- Creation of companies
- Associates’ agreement
- Approval of accounts
- Bylaws modifications
- Assistance and organization of the Board of Directors and General Meetings of your company.
- Termination of activities/ dissolution and liquidation
- Trade Secrets
- Protection of intellectual property in contracts